At a regular meeting of the Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board Monday night, Financial Officer Donna Wallace will report on December income and expenses. The board will also consider non-budgeted items for the hospital and clinic and a 2% raise for employees.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021