At a regular Monday morning meeting of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court, the Court is expected to consider approving county Historical Commission Board Members for this year and appointing a Civic Center Board member for Precinct 4.
- Tuesday Game Day Has Wildcats Basketball On The Road And Lady Cats At Home
- Wildcats Varsity Football Game At Forney Friday Canceled After Jackrabbit Virus Issues
- Two Kilograms Of Suspected Methamphetamine And A Stolen Firearm Found During SH 11 Traffic Stop
- Morning Jury Duty Cancelled For Dec. 7
- Steel For the New Grays Building Being Installed At Pacific Park
- Blue Santa’s Drive-Thru Open December 1 til 7pm on WalMart Lot… Toys and Donations Needed!