The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to take action on an interlocal agreement for cooperative work within the 8th Judicial District during a regular meeting at the Courthouse beginning Monday morning at 9 a.m. The Adult Leadership Class is expected to attend the court meeting. Several matters will be discussed during a work session after the regular meeting.
- May 2021 City Manager’s Report
- Cinco De Mayo On Celebration Plaza Declared A Huge Success
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaway #4
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Discusses Football Work in School Athletic Period
- SSISD Spring Strings Program Concert Slated May 6
- TWC Approves $790 Million Assistance Package To Help Child Care Providers Impacted By COVID-19