The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to take action on an interlocal agreement for cooperative work within the 8th Judicial District during a regular meeting at the Courthouse beginning Monday morning at 9 a.m. The Adult Leadership Class is expected to attend the court meeting. Several matters will be discussed during a work session after the regular meeting.
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards