Sandra Gibby, the Tax Collector for the Sulphur Springs ISD, also handles elections for the district. Ms. Gibby told the School Board Monday night that filing dates were approaching for the district’s May 9 election. Candidates may file beginning January 28 until February 27. Filing will take place in the Tax Office in the Admin Building. The seats of incumbents Don Sapaugh and Jason Dietze are up this time.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday