Sandra Gibby, the Tax Collector for the Sulphur Springs ISD, also handles elections for the district. Ms. Gibby told the School Board Monday night that filing dates were approaching for the district’s May 9 election. Candidates may file beginning January 28 until February 27. Filing will take place in the Tax Office in the Admin Building. The seats of incumbents Don Sapaugh and Jason Dietze are up this time.
- Argumentative Como Woman Allegedly Concealed Drug Paraphernalia
- Public Hearing Notices: Como-Pickton, Miller Grove, Saltillo, Sulphur Bluff ISDs’ FIRST Ratings
- Fitness Court Slab Latest Step In Pacific Park Improvements
- Trading Post for November 29, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For December 1, 2021
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Nov. 22-28, 2021