Hopkins County elected officials were sworn into office Thursday but more oaths of office were given Friday. District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher and County Clerk Debbie Shirley both swore in their deputy clerks. A new Auditor for Hopkins County Shana Walker was also sworn in. Ms. Walker takes over from Suzanne Bauer whose contract was not renewed by the county’s district judges.
Home » Hopkins County News » District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher and County Clerk Debbie Shirley Both Swore In
- Commissioners Court To Consider RFPs For Architectural Services Qualifications, Road Use Agreements
- W.A. Cook Jr.
- Meal A Day Menu For July 26-30, 2021
- Opening Night of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at The Venue
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon