Hopkins County elected officials were sworn into office Thursday but more oaths of office were given Friday. District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher and County Clerk Debbie Shirley both swore in their deputy clerks. A new Auditor for Hopkins County Shana Walker was also sworn in. Ms. Walker takes over from Suzanne Bauer whose contract was not renewed by the county’s district judges.
Home » Hopkins County News » District Clerk Cheryl Fulcher and County Clerk Debbie Shirley Both Swore In
- Halloween Contest Lunch, Costume Contest Free for All Seniors!
- Five Arrested On Felony Warrants
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements