Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders liked what he saw in a report of seven major index crime areas for 2014. Total number of offenses was 185, down 12% from the year before and the lowest figure for the past fifteen years. Chief Sanders was especially pleased with reductions in property crimes since he noted that police officers could affect those. The Chief said he was concerned with increases in armed robbery although all cases but one were solved by arrest.
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation