Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders liked what he saw in a report of seven major index crime areas for 2014. Total number of offenses was 185, down 12% from the year before and the lowest figure for the past fifteen years. Chief Sanders was especially pleased with reductions in property crimes since he noted that police officers could affect those. The Chief said he was concerned with increases in armed robbery although all cases but one were solved by arrest.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants