Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders liked what he saw in a report of seven major index crime areas for 2014. Total number of offenses was 185, down 12% from the year before and the lowest figure for the past fifteen years. Chief Sanders was especially pleased with reductions in property crimes since he noted that police officers could affect those. The Chief said he was concerned with increases in armed robbery although all cases but one were solved by arrest.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7