The Sulphur Springs Police Department continues to investigate a case described as severe animal abuse. Last Tuesday, a city animal control officer found a German Shepard dog alive with what appeared to be a slashed throat. The wound was apparently caused by a sharp object. The dog was taken to Bright Star Veterinary Clinic for surgery and has made a full recovery. The dog will soon be put up for adoption. Despite its injuries, the dog remains playful and friendly to visitors. Anyone with information is asked to call Sulphur Springs Police at 903 885-7602.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?