The Sulphur Springs Police Department continues to investigate a case described as severe animal abuse. Last Tuesday, a city animal control officer found a German Shepard dog alive with what appeared to be a slashed throat. The wound was apparently caused by a sharp object. The dog was taken to Bright Star Veterinary Clinic for surgery and has made a full recovery. The dog will soon be put up for adoption. Despite its injuries, the dog remains playful and friendly to visitors. Anyone with information is asked to call Sulphur Springs Police at 903 885-7602.
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show