The Sulphur Springs Police Department continues to investigate a case described as severe animal abuse. Last Tuesday, a city animal control officer found a German Shepard dog alive with what appeared to be a slashed throat. The wound was apparently caused by a sharp object. The dog was taken to Bright Star Veterinary Clinic for surgery and has made a full recovery. The dog will soon be put up for adoption. Despite its injuries, the dog remains playful and friendly to visitors. Anyone with information is asked to call Sulphur Springs Police at 903 885-7602.
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations
- Trading Post for May 7th, 2021