The Sulphur Springs Police Department continues to investigate a case described as severe animal abuse. Last Tuesday, a city animal control officer found a German Shepard dog alive with what appeared to be a slashed throat. The wound was apparently caused by a sharp object. The dog was taken to Bright Star Veterinary Clinic for surgery and has made a full recovery. The dog will soon be put up for adoption. Despite its injuries, the dog remains playful and friendly to visitors. Anyone with information is asked to call Sulphur Springs Police at 903 885-7602.
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young
- Additional Steps Taken To Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs
- Dan Gregg