The Wildcats’ basketball team lost to Royse City, 67-34 in their opening game of a Royse City tournament Thursday. Wildcats Coach Clark Cipoletta said his team came out with a lack of intensity and shot poorly. The Wildcats were 0-15 from 3-point range and only 7 of 15 from the foul line. Cain Cody led the Wildcats with 16 points. The tournament concludes Saturday.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of Aug. 2, 2021
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center