Suzanne Bauer was one of five Hopkins County employees honored at a retirement reception December 15 at the County Courthouse. Ms. Bauer served the county for more than 30 years, two and a half years as an Assistant Auditor and almost 28 years as County Auditor. Ms. Bauer thanked the judges who first had faith in her as someone who knew debits and credits but very little about county government.
- Brashear Woman Accused Of Indecency With A Child
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom