Nine Hopkins County officials will receive the oath of office during a Swearing-In Ceremony on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Included will be County Judge Robert Newsom, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith, Cheryl Fulcher as District Clerk, County Clerk Debbie Shirley, Jim Thompson as County Treasurer, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Mike Odell, Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans, B.J. Teer as Precinct 1, JP and Brad Cummings as Precinct 2, JP.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021