Nine Hopkins County officials will receive the oath of office during a Swearing-In Ceremony on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Included will be County Judge Robert Newsom, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith, Cheryl Fulcher as District Clerk, County Clerk Debbie Shirley, Jim Thompson as County Treasurer, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Mike Odell, Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans, B.J. Teer as Precinct 1, JP and Brad Cummings as Precinct 2, JP.
- Billy Mack Williams
- Christmas In Heritage Park Offered Nov. 27 and Dec. 4, 2021
- No Teams In Action Today, But Wildcat Basketball At Home Tomorrow For Mid-Afternoon Contest
- Northeast Texas Workforce Board Among 5 Recognized For Future Excellence In Innovation
- Robert L. (Bob) McClure, Jr.
- Meals on Wheels Menu for week of November 29th