Nine Hopkins County officials will receive the oath of office during a Swearing-In Ceremony on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Included will be County Judge Robert Newsom, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith, Cheryl Fulcher as District Clerk, County Clerk Debbie Shirley, Jim Thompson as County Treasurer, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Mike Odell, Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans, B.J. Teer as Precinct 1, JP and Brad Cummings as Precinct 2, JP.
- Chamber Connection – June 29: Get Ready For The 30th Annual Independence Day Concert
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure