Nine Hopkins County officials will receive the oath of office during a Swearing-In Ceremony on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Included will be County Judge Robert Newsom, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith, Cheryl Fulcher as District Clerk, County Clerk Debbie Shirley, Jim Thompson as County Treasurer, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Mike Odell, Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans, B.J. Teer as Precinct 1, JP and Brad Cummings as Precinct 2, JP.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove
- Shannon Rogers Stubblefield
- Dec. 4 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 5 New Cases, 2 Recoveries
- Lady Cats Volleyball Earns Four Superlatives Plus Ten Make All-District Team
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have Friday Games