Nine Hopkins County officials will receive the oath of office during a Swearing-In Ceremony on New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Included will be County Judge Robert Newsom, County Court at Law Judge Amy Smith, Cheryl Fulcher as District Clerk, County Clerk Debbie Shirley, Jim Thompson as County Treasurer, Precinct 2 County Commissioner Mike Odell, Precinct 4 County Commissioner Danny Evans, B.J. Teer as Precinct 1, JP and Brad Cummings as Precinct 2, JP.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open