Although everything is set to begin on the Lamar Street rebuilding project in Sulphur Springs, City Manager Marc Maxwell feels the holiday season is not a good time to have the street torn up. For that reason, Maxwell says the project will be delayed until the New Year. Maxwell says in the meantime, street crews will be working on a backlog of little jobs. Lamar, from College to Beckham, will also get new water and sewer lines with some drainage improvements.
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!
- MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN’ KIDS TRIATHLON TO BE HELD IN MANSFIELD JULY 30