Although everything is set to begin on the Lamar Street rebuilding project in Sulphur Springs, City Manager Marc Maxwell feels the holiday season is not a good time to have the street torn up. For that reason, Maxwell says the project will be delayed until the New Year. Maxwell says in the meantime, street crews will be working on a backlog of little jobs. Lamar, from College to Beckham, will also get new water and sewer lines with some drainage improvements.
- SH 11 Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Contraband, 2 Arrests
- Como, Dike Men Jailed For Felony DWI
- 1 Jailed On An Indictment And 6 Others On Felony Warrants
- Great Start to Operation VET Event, BBQ Cookoff, Games and Benefit at VFW
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 17, 2021
- Ranger Serves Inmate With Retaliation Warrant