Although everything is set to begin on the Lamar Street rebuilding project in Sulphur Springs, City Manager Marc Maxwell feels the holiday season is not a good time to have the street torn up. For that reason, Maxwell says the project will be delayed until the New Year. Maxwell says in the meantime, street crews will be working on a backlog of little jobs. Lamar, from College to Beckham, will also get new water and sewer lines with some drainage improvements.
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care Now Open
- Hopkins County Weekly COVID-19 Profile: Most Cases Among Ages 50-69
- Winter Cattle Feeding by Mario Villarino
- Tuesday Game Day Has Wildcats Basketball On The Road And Lady Cats At Home
- Wildcats Varsity Football Game At Forney Friday Canceled After Jackrabbit Virus Issues
- Two Kilograms Of Suspected Methamphetamine And A Stolen Firearm Found During SH 11 Traffic Stop