Although everything is set to begin on the Lamar Street rebuilding project in Sulphur Springs, City Manager Marc Maxwell feels the holiday season is not a good time to have the street torn up. For that reason, Maxwell says the project will be delayed until the New Year. Maxwell says in the meantime, street crews will be working on a backlog of little jobs. Lamar, from College to Beckham, will also get new water and sewer lines with some drainage improvements.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants