At the end of Hopkins County Commissioners Court Monday, Precinct 3 County Commissioner Wade Bartley took time to thank some county employees for their generosity. At a Christmas party Friday, when county employees learned about a fire that destroyed a home and its’ contents earlier in the day, the employees took up a collection to aid the couple impacted: Tim Elledge a Precinct 3 employee and his wife Vicky.
- Commissioners Court To Consider RFPs For Architectural Services Qualifications, Road Use Agreements
- W.A. Cook Jr.
- Meal A Day Menu For July 26-30, 2021
- Opening Night of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at The Venue
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon