At the end of Hopkins County Commissioners Court Monday, Precinct 3 County Commissioner Wade Bartley took time to thank some county employees for their generosity. At a Christmas party Friday, when county employees learned about a fire that destroyed a home and its’ contents earlier in the day, the employees took up a collection to aid the couple impacted: Tim Elledge a Precinct 3 employee and his wife Vicky.
- Halloween Contest Lunch, Costume Contest Free for All Seniors!
- Five Arrested On Felony Warrants
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements