A name of a 43-year old Hopkins County woman killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday morning on Hillcrest Drive at Airport Road just after 10:30 a.m. has been released. Deceased is Maria DeLourdes Moreno. JP Yvonne King pronounced the woman dead at the scene. A pickup truck southbound on Hillcrest was in collision with a mini-van that entered Hillcrest off of Airport Road and for whatever reason failed to yield the right of way. 14-year old Daniel Moreno was taken to Hopkins County Memorial Hospital with injuries. The truck driver, 23-year old man, was treated and released at Hunt County Hospital.
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Edgewood Today For Final Tune-Up Before Last Two District Matches