A name of a 43-year old Hopkins County woman killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday morning on Hillcrest Drive at Airport Road just after 10:30 a.m. has been released. Deceased is Maria DeLourdes Moreno. JP Yvonne King pronounced the woman dead at the scene. A pickup truck southbound on Hillcrest was in collision with a mini-van that entered Hillcrest off of Airport Road and for whatever reason failed to yield the right of way. 14-year old Daniel Moreno was taken to Hopkins County Memorial Hospital with injuries. The truck driver, 23-year old man, was treated and released at Hunt County Hospital.
- Men Receive Deferred Sentence For Controlled Substance Charge
- Michael Wess Jordan
- The Lady Cats Basketball Team Evens Season Record With Home Win Tuesday Over Mineola
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For Nov. 18-23, 2020
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Hits Another Second Round Roadblock In 3-0 Area Loss to North Forney
- Please Remember Your Local Business When Shopping This Season