A name of a 43-year old Hopkins County woman killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday morning on Hillcrest Drive at Airport Road just after 10:30 a.m. has been released. Deceased is Maria DeLourdes Moreno. JP Yvonne King pronounced the woman dead at the scene. A pickup truck southbound on Hillcrest was in collision with a mini-van that entered Hillcrest off of Airport Road and for whatever reason failed to yield the right of way. 14-year old Daniel Moreno was taken to Hopkins County Memorial Hospital with injuries. The truck driver, 23-year old man, was treated and released at Hunt County Hospital.
- Trading Post for August 3, 2021
- Hopkins County 4-H Will Have an Achievement Banquet August 21st at 6 PM
- Prepping for Gardening in September and October, by Mario Villarino
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice