A name of a 43-year old Hopkins County woman killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday morning on Hillcrest Drive at Airport Road just after 10:30 a.m. has been released. Deceased is Maria DeLourdes Moreno. JP Yvonne King pronounced the woman dead at the scene. A pickup truck southbound on Hillcrest was in collision with a mini-van that entered Hillcrest off of Airport Road and for whatever reason failed to yield the right of way. 14-year old Daniel Moreno was taken to Hopkins County Memorial Hospital with injuries. The truck driver, 23-year old man, was treated and released at Hunt County Hospital.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews