A name of a 43-year old Hopkins County woman killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday morning on Hillcrest Drive at Airport Road just after 10:30 a.m. has been released. Deceased is Maria DeLourdes Moreno. JP Yvonne King pronounced the woman dead at the scene. A pickup truck southbound on Hillcrest was in collision with a mini-van that entered Hillcrest off of Airport Road and for whatever reason failed to yield the right of way. 14-year old Daniel Moreno was taken to Hopkins County Memorial Hospital with injuries. The truck driver, 23-year old man, was treated and released at Hunt County Hospital.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday