Five Hopkins County retirees with long lengths of service were recognized at a reception Monday afternoon. County Judge Robert Newsom read from plaques honoring them. Recognized were JP, Precinct 2 Ronny Glossup, JP, Precinct 1 Yvonne King, District Clerk Patricia Dorner, County Treasurer Treva Watson and County Auditor Suzanne Bauer.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots