Five Hopkins County retirees with long lengths of service were recognized at a reception Monday afternoon. County Judge Robert Newsom read from plaques honoring them. Recognized were JP, Precinct 2 Ronny Glossup, JP, Precinct 1 Yvonne King, District Clerk Patricia Dorner, County Treasurer Treva Watson and County Auditor Suzanne Bauer.
- Michael Wess Jordan
- The Lady Cats Basketball Team Evens Season Record With Home Win Tuesday Over Mineola
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For Nov. 18-23, 2020
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Hits Another Second Round Roadblock In 3-0 Area Loss to North Forney
- Please Remember Your Local Business When Shopping This Season
- Lake Country CASA Benefits From Alliance Bank Donation