A blaze initially reported as a grease fire did heavy damage to a home on County Road 3341 in Hopkins County Friday morning shortly after 10:30 a.m. Although the fire was quickly put out by firefighters, County Fire Chief Kevin Yates estimated a loss of 95% of the home’s contents. The building was said to be 80% damaged. A dog died in the fire but a cat feared dead suddenly jumped up and fled the house. Cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young
- Additional Steps Taken To Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs
- Dan Gregg