A blaze initially reported as a grease fire did heavy damage to a home on County Road 3341 in Hopkins County Friday morning shortly after 10:30 a.m. Although the fire was quickly put out by firefighters, County Fire Chief Kevin Yates estimated a loss of 95% of the home’s contents. The building was said to be 80% damaged. A dog died in the fire but a cat feared dead suddenly jumped up and fled the house. Cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Public Hearing Notice For North Hopkins ISD’s FIRST Rating
- 2 Suspects In Custody For Friday Morning Armed Robbery At Love’s
- Hopkins County Records- Dec. 3, 2021
- Wildcats Football Head Coach and Athletic Director Greg Owens Retiring
- A&M-Commerce Department Of Counseling Well Represented At National Conference
- Fundraiser, Church Offering, GoFundMe & Bank Accounts Set Up To Benefit Koby Crump Medical Fund