A blaze initially reported as a grease fire did heavy damage to a home on County Road 3341 in Hopkins County Friday morning shortly after 10:30 a.m. Although the fire was quickly put out by firefighters, County Fire Chief Kevin Yates estimated a loss of 95% of the home’s contents. The building was said to be 80% damaged. A dog died in the fire but a cat feared dead suddenly jumped up and fled the house. Cause of the fire is under investigation.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?