The Hopkins County Commissioners Court voted to sponsor an application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation for a state grant that if approved will upgrade their water system and provide service to 15 homes located in a lower income housing area. The homes are located at the railroad crossing at Highway 11 East just west of Winnsboro. Presenting the proposal was Kyle Stephens of Hayes Engineering of Longview.
Home » Local Business News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court Voted to Sponsor an Application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation
- Hopkins County 4-H Will Have an Achievement Banquet August 21st at 6 PM
- Prepping for Gardening in September and October, by Mario Villarino
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise