The Hopkins County Commissioners Court voted to sponsor an application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation for a state grant that if approved will upgrade their water system and provide service to 15 homes located in a lower income housing area. The homes are located at the railroad crossing at Highway 11 East just west of Winnsboro. Presenting the proposal was Kyle Stephens of Hayes Engineering of Longview.
Home » Local Business News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court Voted to Sponsor an Application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases