The Hopkins County Commissioners Court voted to sponsor an application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation for a state grant that if approved will upgrade their water system and provide service to 15 homes located in a lower income housing area. The homes are located at the railroad crossing at Highway 11 East just west of Winnsboro. Presenting the proposal was Kyle Stephens of Hayes Engineering of Longview.
Home » Local Business News » Hopkins County Commissioners Court Voted to Sponsor an Application for Cornersville Water Supply Corporation
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday