The Hopkins County Commissioners Court unanimously approved putting a plaque at the Equine Pavilion honoring the memory of trick roper and rodeo producer Mike Pribble at a regular meeting Monday morning. Among those attending were Civic Center General Manager Adam Teer, Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce President Meredith Caddell, Pribble’s granddaughter, and her mother Cathey Williams, Mike Pribble’s daughter. Here is that and more from Monday morning’s County Commissioners Court.
- County Commissioners Approve Dump Truck, Tractor/Loader, Work Truck Purchases
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan