The Hopkins County Commissioners Court unanimously approved putting a plaque at the Equine Pavilion honoring the memory of trick roper and rodeo producer Mike Pribble at a regular meeting Monday morning. Among those attending were Civic Center General Manager Adam Teer, Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce President Meredith Caddell, Pribble’s granddaughter, and her mother Cathey Williams, Mike Pribble’s daughter. Here is that and more from Monday morning’s County Commissioners Court.
- Brashear Woman Accused Of Indecency With A Child
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom