The Hopkins County Commissioners Court unanimously approved putting a plaque at the Equine Pavilion honoring the memory of trick roper and rodeo producer Mike Pribble at a regular meeting Monday morning. Among those attending were Civic Center General Manager Adam Teer, Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce President Meredith Caddell, Pribble’s granddaughter, and her mother Cathey Williams, Mike Pribble’s daughter. Here is that and more from Monday morning’s County Commissioners Court.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday