It could change but so far it’s a light week for gatherings of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court. All of the court is expected to attend the Wednesday address at the Civic Center by noted economist Dr. Ray Perryman. The court will also have its’ weekly session with its’ construction manager-at-risk for the new County Jail project Sedalco Construction Services of Fort Worth. The meeting will take place Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sedalco Facility at 201 East Houston Street.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides