It could change but so far it’s a light week for gatherings of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court. All of the court is expected to attend the Wednesday address at the Civic Center by noted economist Dr. Ray Perryman. The court will also have its’ weekly session with its’ construction manager-at-risk for the new County Jail project Sedalco Construction Services of Fort Worth. The meeting will take place Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sedalco Facility at 201 East Houston Street.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?