It could change but so far it’s a light week for gatherings of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court. All of the court is expected to attend the Wednesday address at the Civic Center by noted economist Dr. Ray Perryman. The court will also have its’ weekly session with its’ construction manager-at-risk for the new County Jail project Sedalco Construction Services of Fort Worth. The meeting will take place Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sedalco Facility at 201 East Houston Street.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations