It could change but so far it’s a light week for gatherings of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court. All of the court is expected to attend the Wednesday address at the Civic Center by noted economist Dr. Ray Perryman. The court will also have its’ weekly session with its’ construction manager-at-risk for the new County Jail project Sedalco Construction Services of Fort Worth. The meeting will take place Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sedalco Facility at 201 East Houston Street.
- Public Hearing Notice For North Hopkins ISD’s FIRST Rating
- 2 Suspects In Custody For Friday Morning Armed Robbery At Love’s
- Hopkins County Records- Dec. 3, 2021
- Wildcats Football Head Coach and Athletic Director Greg Owens Retiring
- A&M-Commerce Department Of Counseling Well Represented At National Conference
- Fundraiser, Church Offering, GoFundMe & Bank Accounts Set Up To Benefit Koby Crump Medical Fund