It could change but so far it’s a light week for gatherings of the Hopkins County Commissioners Court. All of the court is expected to attend the Wednesday address at the Civic Center by noted economist Dr. Ray Perryman. The court will also have its’ weekly session with its’ construction manager-at-risk for the new County Jail project Sedalco Construction Services of Fort Worth. The meeting will take place Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sedalco Facility at 201 East Houston Street.
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young
- Additional Steps Taken To Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs
- Dan Gregg