Dollar by dollar, the parents of 16-year old Dylan Cooper, a Como-Pickton High School sophomore, are raising funds to get him a seizure response service dog. The parents held a fundraiser Saturday outside Atwood’s selling hot dogs and soft drinks. The parents need $7,000 for the dog. Trainer Charde Dupree of Whitesboro was at Atwood’s Saturday. She said the dog could be a lifesaver for Dylan.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides