Dollar by dollar, the parents of 16-year old Dylan Cooper, a Como-Pickton High School sophomore, are raising funds to get him a seizure response service dog. The parents held a fundraiser Saturday outside Atwood’s selling hot dogs and soft drinks. The parents need $7,000 for the dog. Trainer Charde Dupree of Whitesboro was at Atwood’s Saturday. She said the dog could be a lifesaver for Dylan.
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations
- Trading Post for May 7th, 2021