The Texas Department of Public Safety continues to increase DWI patrols during the holidays. The special patrols, which concentrate on high-risk locations at times when alcohol-related crashes are more frequent, began December 19 and will continue through January 2. During the same period last year, DPS troopers made 1,505 DWI arrests. DPS enforcement also resulted in 24,928 speeding citations.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of Aug. 2, 2021
- 2 Women, 2 Men Jailed On Felony Warrants
- Investigation Into Stolen Firearms Results Location Of Methamphetamine, Warrant Arrest
- Uplift Education Renews Partnership with A&M-Commerce
- Securities Commissioner Enters Disciplinary Order Fining Waxahachie Investment Company
- Canceled: No Jury Duty Monday Morning At Civic Center