The Texas Department of Public Safety continues to increase DWI patrols during the holidays. The special patrols, which concentrate on high-risk locations at times when alcohol-related crashes are more frequent, began December 19 and will continue through January 2. During the same period last year, DPS troopers made 1,505 DWI arrests. DPS enforcement also resulted in 24,928 speeding citations.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews