The Texas Department of Public Safety continues to increase DWI patrols during the holidays. The special patrols, which concentrate on high-risk locations at times when alcohol-related crashes are more frequent, began December 19 and will continue through January 2. During the same period last year, DPS troopers made 1,505 DWI arrests. DPS enforcement also resulted in 24,928 speeding citations.
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show