The Texas Department of Public Safety continues to increase DWI patrols during the holidays. The special patrols, which concentrate on high-risk locations at times when alcohol-related crashes are more frequent, began December 19 and will continue through January 2. During the same period last year, DPS troopers made 1,505 DWI arrests. DPS enforcement also resulted in 24,928 speeding citations.
- National Drug ‘Take Back’ Day Collection Will Be Saturday October 23 at 223 Rosemont St. Parking Lot
- District & Campus Improvement Plans, Policy Update, Personnel Recommendations Considered During Sulphur Springs SSISD Board Meeting
- Lady Cats Volleyball Drops Four Game Set in Edgewood
- John Michael Johnson
- Wildcats Basketball 2021-22 Season Firmed Up
- Wildcats Middle School Football A and B Teams Stay Undefeated With Two Games Left