The Texas Department of Public Safety continues to increase DWI patrols during the holidays. The special patrols, which concentrate on high-risk locations at times when alcohol-related crashes are more frequent, began December 19 and will continue through January 2. During the same period last year, DPS troopers made 1,505 DWI arrests. DPS enforcement also resulted in 24,928 speeding citations.
- HC Genealogical Research Results in New Database on Local WWII Soldiers, Now Available to Public
- May 2021 City Manager’s Report
- Cinco De Mayo On Celebration Plaza Declared A Huge Success
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaway #4
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Discusses Football Work in School Athletic Period
- SSISD Spring Strings Program Concert Slated May 6