Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom had just finished his first county budget when he got a letter from TXDOT saying they needed more than $100,000 from the county for right-of-way purchases for phase three of a Highway 11 West improvement project from Commerce to Sulphur Springs. The story has a happy ending as TXDOT agreed to use left over county right-of-way funds from the Highway 154 South project on Highway 11 West. Phase three of four phases should begin soon.
Home » Local Business News » “Updated” County Requires No Additional Funding for Right of Way Purchases on Hwy 11
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!
- MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN’ KIDS TRIATHLON TO BE HELD IN MANSFIELD JULY 30