Tumbleweed Smith has spent his career collecting interviews on topics from Texans all over the state for his Sound of Texas program that airs on KSST. He has put together a new CD, Top Picks, featuring some of those interviews and he promoted it with a visit to Sulphur Springs Monday. Smith was also a guest on KSST’s Good Morning Show with Enola Gay where he told stories. Topics included Hondo Crouch who bought Luckenbach, Texas, cartoonist Ace Reid of Cow Pokes fame, a mummified boy that was dressed up for years in a Calvert Funeral Home, a deer that raised havoc inside a home and a football player injured in the huddle.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday