Tumbleweed Smith has spent his career collecting interviews on topics from Texans all over the state for his Sound of Texas program that airs on KSST. He has put together a new CD, Top Picks, featuring some of those interviews and he promoted it with a visit to Sulphur Springs Monday. Smith was also a guest on KSST’s Good Morning Show with Enola Gay where he told stories. Topics included Hondo Crouch who bought Luckenbach, Texas, cartoonist Ace Reid of Cow Pokes fame, a mummified boy that was dressed up for years in a Calvert Funeral Home, a deer that raised havoc inside a home and a football player injured in the huddle.
- Trading Post for August 3, 2021
- Hopkins County 4-H Will Have an Achievement Banquet August 21st at 6 PM
- Prepping for Gardening in September and October, by Mario Villarino
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice