The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 in the Council Room at 201 North Davis. The following items will be discussed:
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
2. Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
3. Manager’s report will include status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
4. Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
5. Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1077 renaming the portion of Broadway that is within the I-30 right-of-way (the bridge) as Celebration District and adopting the official logo.
6. Discussion/action on approval of an interlocal agreement for cooperative purchasing between the City of Sulphur Springs and the Region VIII Education Service Center (TIPS).
7. Presentation by Bright Star Baseball and discussion regarding a proposed Bright Star League Baseball Field.
8. Visitors/public forum.