The city of Sulphur Springs Business Office reopened Tuesday at 8 a.m. in a doublewide trailer located behind Old City Hall. The drive-through window at Old City Hall is closed. It will be replaced by a 24-hour kiosk to be located in front of Old City Hall. City Director of Finance Peter Karstens said the business office would be in the temporary location for 9 to 10 months while Old City Hall is renovated. Then they will move back.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations