A 35-year old Sulphur Springs man was arrested at his home Tuesday night for assaulting a juvenile male. Shannon Deshun Deloney was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon family violence and with possession of a firearm by a felon. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $30,000. The man was accused of shoving a juvenile male against a counter, choking him and putting a loaded 12-gauge pistol grip shotgun to the youth’s neck.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday