A 35-year old Sulphur Springs man was arrested at his home Tuesday night for assaulting a juvenile male. Shannon Deshun Deloney was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon family violence and with possession of a firearm by a felon. JP Ronny Glossup set bonds totaling $30,000. The man was accused of shoving a juvenile male against a counter, choking him and putting a loaded 12-gauge pistol grip shotgun to the youth’s neck.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards
- Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Said Defense Led To Lady Cats’ Home Win Tuesday