Here are two happy ladies who loved the historic Pribble Fourth of July Rodeo. Meredith Caddell and Cathy Pribble Williams are granddaughter and daughter of the late Mike Pribble, a world-class trick rider and roper and rodeo producer who was from Sulphur Springs. The family recently received news that the Hopkins County Commissioners have approved placement of a plaque of recognition of Pribble’s rodeo at the “horse pavilion” on the Walter Helm Complex, to honor the 43 consecutive years of his rodeo. The original rodeo grounds was located on the site of today’s Civic Center Equestrian Center.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots