Here are two happy ladies who loved the historic Pribble Fourth of July Rodeo. Meredith Caddell and Cathy Pribble Williams are granddaughter and daughter of the late Mike Pribble, a world-class trick rider and roper and rodeo producer who was from Sulphur Springs. The family recently received news that the Hopkins County Commissioners have approved placement of a plaque of recognition of Pribble’s rodeo at the “horse pavilion” on the Walter Helm Complex, to honor the 43 consecutive years of his rodeo. The original rodeo grounds was located on the site of today’s Civic Center Equestrian Center.
- The Lady Cats Basketball Team Evens Season Record With Home Win Tuesday Over Mineola
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For Nov. 18-23, 2020
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Hits Another Second Round Roadblock In 3-0 Area Loss to North Forney
- Please Remember Your Local Business When Shopping This Season
- Lake Country CASA Benefits From Alliance Bank Donation
- Rodney Glenn Ainsworth