Here are two happy ladies who loved the historic Pribble Fourth of July Rodeo. Meredith Caddell and Cathy Pribble Williams are granddaughter and daughter of the late Mike Pribble, a world-class trick rider and roper and rodeo producer who was from Sulphur Springs. The family recently received news that the Hopkins County Commissioners have approved placement of a plaque of recognition of Pribble’s rodeo at the “horse pavilion” on the Walter Helm Complex, to honor the 43 consecutive years of his rodeo. The original rodeo grounds was located on the site of today’s Civic Center Equestrian Center.
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation