A Christmas tree in The Gardens of Memorial was lit up at the 19th annual Lights of Life event Thursday evening. Hospital Board Chairman Tim Kelty noted that 200 people bought lights in memory or honor of 400 people at $25 each. The event featured entertainment by Kevin Woolley’s Haystack Youth Choir, the Sulphur Springs High School Jazz Band and a Doctors’ Choir. Santa Claus also dropped by.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots