A fire that started in a barn spread to a home early Saturday morning off of Highway 19 North in Hopkins County. The two-alarm blaze reported just before 1:30 a.m. destroyed the barn and damaged most of the house. A family was getting ready to move in and had all their belongings in the barn. There were no injuries. County Fire Marshall Mike Mathews is investigating the cause of the fire, which may turn out to be electrical in nature.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots