A fire that started in a barn spread to a home early Saturday morning off of Highway 19 North in Hopkins County. The two-alarm blaze reported just before 1:30 a.m. destroyed the barn and damaged most of the house. A family was getting ready to move in and had all their belongings in the barn. There were no injuries. County Fire Marshall Mike Mathews is investigating the cause of the fire, which may turn out to be electrical in nature.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?