A variety of Christmas activities are scheduled this Friday through Sunday. On Friday, the lighting of the downtown Christmas tree on the plaza between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. will kickoff activities on the plaza. The annual Lions Club Christmas Parade of Lights is set to start at around 7 p.m. leaving from Buford Park. Christmas in the Park is in Heritage Park from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, the North East Texas Choral Society presents “Once Upon a Christmas” in the Civic Center Auditorium.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?