A variety of Christmas activities are scheduled this Friday through Sunday. On Friday, the lighting of the downtown Christmas tree on the plaza between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. will kickoff activities on the plaza. The annual Lions Club Christmas Parade of Lights is set to start at around 7 p.m. leaving from Buford Park. Christmas in the Park is in Heritage Park from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, the North East Texas Choral Society presents “Once Upon a Christmas” in the Civic Center Auditorium.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots