A variety of Christmas activities are scheduled this Friday through Sunday. On Friday, the lighting of the downtown Christmas tree on the plaza between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. will kickoff activities on the plaza. The annual Lions Club Christmas Parade of Lights is set to start at around 7 p.m. leaving from Buford Park. Christmas in the Park is in Heritage Park from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, the North East Texas Choral Society presents “Once Upon a Christmas” in the Civic Center Auditorium.
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Edgewood Today For Final Tune-Up Before Last Two District Matches