New Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta said the final minute of the Wildcats season opener against Wills Point was the longest minute of his life. He added it left him exhausted. At the end the Wildcats squeezed by the Tigers, 48-47. Coach Cipoletta, who got his first win as Wildcats coach, said his team played hard but also was sloppy at times. He called it a typical first game. A long Wills Point shot at the buzzer sailed over the backboard and the Wildcats’ basketball team escaped with a 48-47 home win Tuesday night in their season opener. The Wildcats got 19 points from Jaylon Dugan and 16 points from Cain Cody. The victory was for first one for new Wildcats Head Coach Clark Cipoletta. After the Thanksgiving break, the Wildcats will host North Lamar next Tuesday night.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open