New Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta said the final minute of the Wildcats season opener against Wills Point was the longest minute of his life. He added it left him exhausted. At the end the Wildcats squeezed by the Tigers, 48-47. Coach Cipoletta, who got his first win as Wildcats coach, said his team played hard but also was sloppy at times. He called it a typical first game. A long Wills Point shot at the buzzer sailed over the backboard and the Wildcats’ basketball team escaped with a 48-47 home win Tuesday night in their season opener. The Wildcats got 19 points from Jaylon Dugan and 16 points from Cain Cody. The victory was for first one for new Wildcats Head Coach Clark Cipoletta. After the Thanksgiving break, the Wildcats will host North Lamar next Tuesday night.
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove
- Shannon Rogers Stubblefield