A $7,000 reward is now offered for the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who vandalized the Veteran’s Memorial Eternal Flame and kiosk earlier this week. The initial reward of $1,000 offered December 1 by local attorney and veteran Tommy Allison has increased with a $1,000 donation by Clint and Linda Bulkley of Bulkley Trucking, and a $5,000 pledge by local philanthropist Mary Bonham, according to Allison. Ms. Bonham and daughter, Rhonda Young, were responsible for funds that placed the Eternal Fame at the Memorial on Celebration Plaza in Sulphur Springs.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards
- Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Said Defense Led To Lady Cats’ Home Win Tuesday