A $7,000 reward is now offered for the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who vandalized the Veteran’s Memorial Eternal Flame and kiosk earlier this week. The initial reward of $1,000 offered December 1 by local attorney and veteran Tommy Allison has increased with a $1,000 donation by Clint and Linda Bulkley of Bulkley Trucking, and a $5,000 pledge by local philanthropist Mary Bonham, according to Allison. Ms. Bonham and daughter, Rhonda Young, were responsible for funds that placed the Eternal Fame at the Memorial on Celebration Plaza in Sulphur Springs.
- Brashear Woman Accused Of Indecency With A Child
- Texas Department Of State Health Services To Award $10 Million In Grants To Support Local Vaccination Efforts Across Texas
- Jefferson Street Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Methamphetamine, 1 Arrest
- Clerk’s Office Enters Into Agreement With IDS For Docket Application
- Youth Soccer Camp Continuously Attracts More Attendees Under Coach Upton
- Splash into School at Splash Kingdom