A $7,000 reward is now offered for the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who vandalized the Veteran’s Memorial Eternal Flame and kiosk earlier this week. The initial reward of $1,000 offered December 1 by local attorney and veteran Tommy Allison has increased with a $1,000 donation by Clint and Linda Bulkley of Bulkley Trucking, and a $5,000 pledge by local philanthropist Mary Bonham, according to Allison. Ms. Bonham and daughter, Rhonda Young, were responsible for funds that placed the Eternal Fame at the Memorial on Celebration Plaza in Sulphur Springs.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday