The Hopkins County United Way far exceeded their campaign goal of $160,000 at a seventh report meeting Tuesday morning. Funds added in Tuesday amounted to over $30,100 to bring the grand total to $184,303.42. Drive Chair Chris Voorheese said that’s 15.5% over the goal. Last year’s drive ended with $196,000. Voorheese has scheduled one final report meeting for next Tuesday in order for workers to collect the remaining packets that are still out. Voorheese noted Tuesday that an anonymous donor that gave over $19,000 was the drive’s biggest donor. Flowserve employees also contributed over $7,500 Tuesday to go with their corporate contribution of $10,000
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open