Two men from the Metroplex were arrested at a Hillcrest Drive truck stop for delivery of marijuana in Sulphur Springs Thursday afternoon. Working with a confidential informant, members of the city and county Special Crimes Unit made the arrest just before 3 p.m. Thursday. About one pound of marijuana was found in a bag inside a trashcan. 28-year old Michael Lee Mitchell of Dallas and 26-year old Dominique Jerome Ledbetter of Grand Prairie were charged with delivery of marijuana before JP Yvonne King who set bond on each man at $5,000. Lawmen also seized the vehicle the men were in.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events