The St. Judes Trail Ride group reported the following totals. A little over $24000.00 was taken in from Saturdays event, bringing the five year total for the event to $ 72000.00 according to event organizer Jim Murray. There were about 150 horseback riders plus in excess of 30 wagons, with a capacity of about 10 passengers each. So, in addition to those who stayed in camp, at least 500 persons participated. 3 year old Carson Bryant, Trail Boss, was able to attend and helped hold the reins of the lead team as the ride began.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday