The St. Judes Trail Ride group reported the following totals. A little over $24000.00 was taken in from Saturdays event, bringing the five year total for the event to $ 72000.00 according to event organizer Jim Murray. There were about 150 horseback riders plus in excess of 30 wagons, with a capacity of about 10 passengers each. So, in addition to those who stayed in camp, at least 500 persons participated. 3 year old Carson Bryant, Trail Boss, was able to attend and helped hold the reins of the lead team as the ride began.
- Commissioners Court To Consider RFPs For Architectural Services Qualifications, Road Use Agreements
- W.A. Cook Jr.
- Meal A Day Menu For July 26-30, 2021
- Opening Night of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at The Venue
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon