At a regular meeting Monday night at 6 p.m., the Sulphur Springs School Board is expected to hear a report from Assistant Superintendent Betty Lawson on education performance of the Bilingual/ESL Program during last school year. During action items, the board will consider adding updated electronic security systems to Bowie and Lamar Primary schools. The board will also consider approving Campus Improvement Plans for this school year.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations