At a regular meeting Monday night at 6 p.m., the Sulphur Springs School Board is expected to hear a report from Assistant Superintendent Betty Lawson on education performance of the Bilingual/ESL Program during last school year. During action items, the board will consider adding updated electronic security systems to Bowie and Lamar Primary schools. The board will also consider approving Campus Improvement Plans for this school year.
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show