Tuesday’s November General Election in Hopkins County will decide two county positions. Countywide incumbent County Treasurer Treva Watson, a Democrat, is facing Republican Jim Thompson. In the race for JP in Precinct 1, B.J. Teer, a Funeral Home Manager, emerged from a multi-candidate GOP field, and will face Commerce and Como Municipal Judge Demetra Robinson, a Democrat.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots