The annual Hospital Foundation Lights of Life and Gala campaign begins in earnest Thursday as the Lights of Life tree is lit up at an event at 6 p.m. The tree is in the Gardens of Memorial but the Lights of Life event will take place in the hospital lobby. The High School Jazz Band and a doctors’ singing group will perform and Santa Claus has scheduled an appearance. Lights on the tree are purchased in memory of or in honor of someone special.
Home » Local Business News » Hospital Foundation Lights of Life and Gala Kicks Off Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday