The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board will consider one budgeted and one non-budgeted item during a regular meeting Monday night at 6 p.m. The budgeted item is an overhead light for a hospital operating room. The non-budgeted item is a weight-bearing platform for Orthopedics at Memorial Clinic. The board will also consider approving an additional partner for its’ nursing home UPL program.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021