The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to consider approving an easement and right of way for the new County Jail Project at a regular meeting Monday morning. The court is also expected to consider approval of a debarment policy for the county. Work sessions on the Civic Center, environmental operations, the new jail, the sheriff’s office and the budget are schedule after the regular meeting. The court will also get their weekly new jail update at a Wednesday afternoon work session.
- Billy Mack Williams
- Christmas In Heritage Park Offered Nov. 27 and Dec. 4, 2021
- No Teams In Action Today, But Wildcat Basketball At Home Tomorrow For Mid-Afternoon Contest
- Northeast Texas Workforce Board Among 5 Recognized For Future Excellence In Innovation
- Robert L. (Bob) McClure, Jr.
- Meals on Wheels Menu for week of November 29th