The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to consider approving an easement and right of way for the new County Jail Project at a regular meeting Monday morning. The court is also expected to consider approval of a debarment policy for the county. Work sessions on the Civic Center, environmental operations, the new jail, the sheriff’s office and the budget are schedule after the regular meeting. The court will also get their weekly new jail update at a Wednesday afternoon work session.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021