The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to consider approving an easement and right of way for the new County Jail Project at a regular meeting Monday morning. The court is also expected to consider approval of a debarment policy for the county. Work sessions on the Civic Center, environmental operations, the new jail, the sheriff’s office and the budget are schedule after the regular meeting. The court will also get their weekly new jail update at a Wednesday afternoon work session.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open