The Hopkins County Commissioners Court is expected to consider approving an easement and right of way for the new County Jail Project at a regular meeting Monday morning. The court is also expected to consider approval of a debarment policy for the county. Work sessions on the Civic Center, environmental operations, the new jail, the sheriff’s office and the budget are schedule after the regular meeting. The court will also get their weekly new jail update at a Wednesday afternoon work session.
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove
- Shannon Rogers Stubblefield
- Dec. 4 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 5 New Cases, 2 Recoveries
- Lady Cats Volleyball Earns Four Superlatives Plus Ten Make All-District Team