More than 160 classic cars were displayed at the ninth annual Heritage Square Car Show Saturday downtown. Rita Edwards with the Downtown Business Alliance said the number of entries was more than ever before. Some local enthusiasts showed cars but Ms. Edwards said the large majority were from all over. One man brought a vehicle from Corpus Christi. Two men from Justin had the most unusual entries: a Rat Rod Wrecker and Rat Rod Scooter.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021