The Sulphur Springs City Council selected Garver Engineering to design the rehab project for the Wastewater Treatment Plant at a regular meeting Tuesday night. The council also approved bids for two police cruisers, for heating and air conditioning at old City Hall and for utility pipe for the Lamar Street reconstruction project
Home » Sulphur Springs City Council News » Garver Engineering to Design the Rehab Project for the Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Travel Tuesday: I Have Over One Million Hotel Points; Now What?
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team Takes on Lindale and Gilmer Here Tuesday Evening
- Johnson, Wade Top 2021 Sulphur Bluff Honor Graduates
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaway #7
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital To Hold Walk-In COVID Vaccine Clinic May 19
- Trading Post for May 18th, 2021