Sulphur Springs had a fairly decent rain month in October but the rain deficit still increased. A total rainfall of 4.55 inches was recorded in October. Yet rainfall for an average October is 5.21 inches. Total rainfall so far for the first 10 months of 2014 is 27.35 inches. Normal is 38.46 inches. The city is 11.11 inches below average. We usually get 4.77 inches of rain in November.
- Dec. 4 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 5 New Cases, 2 Recoveries
- Lady Cats Volleyball Earns Four Superlatives Plus Ten Make All-District Team
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have Friday Games
- Six Jailed In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants
- Local Pastor and Wife Honored with Drive Up Celebration
- 2020 Holiday Events in Hopkins County