Sulphur Springs had a fairly decent rain month in October but the rain deficit still increased. A total rainfall of 4.55 inches was recorded in October. Yet rainfall for an average October is 5.21 inches. Total rainfall so far for the first 10 months of 2014 is 27.35 inches. Normal is 38.46 inches. The city is 11.11 inches below average. We usually get 4.77 inches of rain in November.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday