The Wildcats won their fourth straight district football game as they rolled over Pine Tree on the road, 47-27 Friday night. Running back Jaylon Hawkins rushed for three touchdowns. Quarterback Larry Pryor ran for one score and also threw TD passes to Ben Brooks and Dillon Carpenter. Cornerback Melroy Givens also picked up a Pine Tree fumble and returned it for a touchdown. A 20 point second quarter gave the Wildcats a big 33-14 half time lead and then they cruised to victory. The Wildcats are now 5-3 for the season and 4-1 in district play and tied for second. They host first place Longview Friday at Gerald Prim Stadium on Senior Night.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each