The Wildcats won their fourth straight district football game as they rolled over Pine Tree on the road, 47-27 Friday night. Running back Jaylon Hawkins rushed for three touchdowns. Quarterback Larry Pryor ran for one score and also threw TD passes to Ben Brooks and Dillon Carpenter. Cornerback Melroy Givens also picked up a Pine Tree fumble and returned it for a touchdown. A 20 point second quarter gave the Wildcats a big 33-14 half time lead and then they cruised to victory. The Wildcats are now 5-3 for the season and 4-1 in district play and tied for second. They host first place Longview Friday at Gerald Prim Stadium on Senior Night.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled