Wesley United Methodist Church will have its’ major fundraiser of the year Saturday, the 39th annual Fall Roundup. All you can eat stew, chili and dessert will be served starting at 5 p.m. Grandma’s Kitchen, full of handmade goodies opens at 5 p.m. There will be a silent auction as well as a live auction. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children over 5.
- 2021 John Chester Dutch-Oven Cook-off and Indian Summer Day is October 2 in Heritage Park
- Thirteen Men Arrested On Felony Warrants Over Past Week By Local Authorities
- 2021 New Landowner Program Series: Pond Management
- Final Public Hearings For Budget, Tax Rate, Master Fee Schedule To Be Held At 7:30 p.m. City Council Meeting
- Student Activity at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Judy Mills