Wesley United Methodist Church will have its’ major fundraiser of the year Saturday, the 39th annual Fall Roundup. All you can eat stew, chili and dessert will be served starting at 5 p.m. Grandma’s Kitchen, full of handmade goodies opens at 5 p.m. There will be a silent auction as well as a live auction. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children over 5.
- Oct. 19 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 77 New Cases, 61 Recoveries, 5 Additional Nursing Home Deaths
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Found A Lot To Like In Friday Win Over Hallsville
- Lady Cats Cross Country Wins Commerce Invitational Meet Saturday With Wildcats Placing Third
- Wildcats Varsity Football Home Game Against Ennis Friday Is Postponed
- TxDOT Paris District Road Report For The Week Of Oct. 19, 2020
- Wood County Voters Reported Ballot Issue For Yantis ISD Trustees Election