Tuesday morning’s Hopkins County United Way Report Meeting was the best so far this year as $33,710 came in to bring the current drive total to $73,651 or about 46% of the goal of $160,000. Big amounts were reported Tuesday from Alliance Bank, City National Bank and Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. The Tuesday meeting featured pompoms and cheers.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants