A Walk to Remember, which assists in funding Terrific Tuesdays for those affected Alzheimers, dementia, and other memory difficulties, is only $1,380 away from their goal of $10,000. You can contribute by going to the walk at Gardens at Memorial Hospital tonight at 6 pm or drop off your donation at KSST studios today.
- SSHS FFA Students Show Livestock at Texas State Fair; Do Meat/Fruit Fundraising
- Orsburn Sentenced to 60 Years On Delivery Charge
- Pre-Order Hopkins County Stew From Your Favorite Cook Starting Oct. 1
- DSHS: Early Flu Immunization Will Help Protect Texas From COVID-19
- Deputies Served Two Warrants, Took Three People To Jail
- Sept. 30 COVID-19 Update: 4 New Cases, 3 Recoveries, 78 Active Cases In Hopkins County