A Walk to Remember to benefit the Terrific Tuesdays program is coming up Thursday, October 9 at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial. Terrific Tuesdays provides activities for persons with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia while giving their caregivers some much needed time off. The Walk is the only Terrific Tuesdays fundraiser of the year. The goal is $10,000. Some mini-walks are also taking place leading up to the big walk.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each