A Walk to Remember to benefit the Terrific Tuesdays program is coming up Thursday, October 9 at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial. Terrific Tuesdays provides activities for persons with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia while giving their caregivers some much needed time off. The Walk is the only Terrific Tuesdays fundraiser of the year. The goal is $10,000. Some mini-walks are also taking place leading up to the big walk.
- EMP Credits, Off-System Bridge And Chapter 381 ED Programs On Commissioners Court Agenda
- Sept. 21-25, 2020 Meal A Day Menu
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Pair Of Matches On Saturday To Even Season Record At 2-2
- Lady Cats Swept by Frisco Heritage Coyotes, 3-0
- Virtual Hearings Slated For Rezoning Of Mine, Spence Street Properties
- Deputies Arrest 2 On Felony Warrants