A Walk to Remember to benefit the Terrific Tuesdays program is coming up Thursday, October 9 at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial. Terrific Tuesdays provides activities for persons with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia while giving their caregivers some much needed time off. The Walk is the only Terrific Tuesdays fundraiser of the year. The goal is $10,000. Some mini-walks are also taking place leading up to the big walk.
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled