A Walk to Remember to benefit the Terrific Tuesdays program is coming up Thursday, October 9 at 6 p.m. at The Gardens of Memorial. Terrific Tuesdays provides activities for persons with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia while giving their caregivers some much needed time off. The Walk is the only Terrific Tuesdays fundraiser of the year. The goal is $10,000. Some mini-walks are also taking place leading up to the big walk.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Goes 1-3 in Wylie East Tournament After Saturday Loss to Plano West
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Completes Three Win Week With 9-0 Win Over Marshall Saturday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Earns Big District Win on the Road 6-0 at Marshall Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Wraps Up Successful Canton Tournament With Win over Canton on Saturday
- Airplanes & Coffee At Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport
- Dorothy Elizabeth (Bruton) Davis