Nearly 13,000 Sulphur Springs ISD notices are already in the mail. Taxpayers have until January 31 to pay their tax bill without any penalty or interest. The school district tax rate went down 1-cent per $100 valuation. Property values increased 4.4% in the school district.
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 26, 2021
- Local Students Kick Their Way to Championships!
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing