Nearly 13,000 Sulphur Springs ISD notices are already in the mail. Taxpayers have until January 31 to pay their tax bill without any penalty or interest. The school district tax rate went down 1-cent per $100 valuation. Property values increased 4.4% in the school district.
- Hicks: Plenty in Store For the Rest of 2020
- Putting Two and Two Together at PJC
- Trading Post for September 29, 2020
- Sulphur Springs Time Capsule Extraction to Take Place Oct. 3 in Heritage Park
- Grant Application To Pave Road Into Mine Received No Opposition At Meeting
- Fort Worth Woman In Custody On Felony Warrant