Nearly 13,000 Sulphur Springs ISD notices are already in the mail. Taxpayers have until January 31 to pay their tax bill without any penalty or interest. The school district tax rate went down 1-cent per $100 valuation. Property values increased 4.4% in the school district.
- Commerce Tigers Baseball Falls at Prairiland, 7-0
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit