Fall Festival will offer its first ever Tejano Day on Sunday from noon until 6 p.m. on the Civic Center grounds around the Coca Cola Sound Stage. Gonzo Marroquin, a Fall Festival Committee Member, says there will be lots of Mexican food vendors and great music from four different DJs. The carnival has also agreed to stay over Sunday to be part of the day. Marroquin says people will be coming from all over to attend.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews