Fall Festival will offer its first ever Tejano Day on Sunday from noon until 6 p.m. on the Civic Center grounds around the Coca Cola Sound Stage. Gonzo Marroquin, a Fall Festival Committee Member, says there will be lots of Mexican food vendors and great music from four different DJs. The carnival has also agreed to stay over Sunday to be part of the day. Marroquin says people will be coming from all over to attend.
- Jan. 18-22 Meal A Day Menu
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Team Continues Strong Play In District Games Friday
- Wildcats Go Unbeaten In Wylie Tournament With Saturday Morning Win Over Wylie East, 4-1
- Lady Cats End Princeton Tournament With A Loss To Little Elm, 5-2, Saturday
- Jan. 16 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 80 Recoveries
- SSMS Finishes First At 2021 Middle School District OAP Competition