Fall Festival will offer its first ever Tejano Day on Sunday from noon until 6 p.m. on the Civic Center grounds around the Coca Cola Sound Stage. Gonzo Marroquin, a Fall Festival Committee Member, says there will be lots of Mexican food vendors and great music from four different DJs. The carnival has also agreed to stay over Sunday to be part of the day. Marroquin says people will be coming from all over to attend.
- National Drug ‘Take Back’ Day Collection Will Be Saturday October 23 at 223 Rosemont St. Parking Lot
- District & Campus Improvement Plans, Policy Update, Personnel Recommendations Considered During Sulphur Springs SSISD Board Meeting
- Lady Cats Volleyball Drops Four Game Set in Edgewood
- John Michael Johnson
- Wildcats Basketball 2021-22 Season Firmed Up
- Wildcats Middle School Football A and B Teams Stay Undefeated With Two Games Left