Fall Festival will offer its first ever Tejano Day on Sunday from noon until 6 p.m. on the Civic Center grounds around the Coca Cola Sound Stage. Gonzo Marroquin, a Fall Festival Committee Member, says there will be lots of Mexican food vendors and great music from four different DJs. The carnival has also agreed to stay over Sunday to be part of the day. Marroquin says people will be coming from all over to attend.
- Sheriff’s Office Asks For Help For Deputy Whose Home Was Damaged By Fire
- Pittsburg Man In Custody On Warrants For Violating Probation, Parole
- Melba Knight
- Commerce Woman Jailed On Aggravated Assault Warrant
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested For Aggravated Robbery
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 28, 2020