Fall Festival will offer its first ever Tejano Day on Sunday from noon until 6 p.m. on the Civic Center grounds around the Coca Cola Sound Stage. Gonzo Marroquin, a Fall Festival Committee Member, says there will be lots of Mexican food vendors and great music from four different DJs. The carnival has also agreed to stay over Sunday to be part of the day. Marroquin says people will be coming from all over to attend.
- Telios Hosts Pine Forest Solar Safety Meeting For County Emergency Responders, Officials
- Marijuana, THC And Prescription Pills Found During I-30 Traffic Stops
- Greenville Man Jailed On Controlled Substance Charge Following Hillcrest Drive Crash
- Two Former Wildcats Players Have Selected New Basketball Homes
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress Completes Day One of Regional Golf Tourney With Score of 78
- Mistrial Declared In Voyeurism, Home Burglary Cases