A 24-year old Sulphur Springs man was arrested twice and his 23-year old Sulphur Springs girlfriend once on Thursday. Samuel Moses Williams was initially arrested at his jobsite for failure to register as a sex offender. It is alleged the man did not tell police when he moved or got a job. In the jail he was also arrested for two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14. JP Yvonne King set bond for Williams at $200,000 each for the two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and $20,000 for failure to register as a sex offender. After the man’s second arrest, it is alleged that his girlfriend made threats to people where the alledged aggravated sexual assaults occurred. Danyelle Anneice Carter was charged with tampering with a witness and JP King set bond for her at $10,000.
- SH 11 Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Contraband, 2 Arrests
- Como, Dike Men Jailed For Felony DWI
- 1 Jailed On An Indictment And 6 Others On Felony Warrants
- Great Start to Operation VET Event, BBQ Cookoff, Games and Benefit at VFW
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 17, 2021
- Ranger Serves Inmate With Retaliation Warrant